Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Parent's Day!

So the classroom was a lot more crowded than usual. It was Parent's Day, which is when our parents come to our classes and see what we are learning. All in all, I'd say it was a pretty good class. At the start of it, I showed my parents a live brine shrimp from our latest lab experiment. They were pretty fascinated by it, especially with the fact that I could use the equipment in the classroom.

For the rest of the class, we talked about some...interesting stuff about physical attractiveness. We did this activity in class to determine what type of females and males we were most attracted to. It was pretty funny watching my parents do this, especially my mom because she was really getting into it and seriously wanted to know her results. The awkward part about all of this was probably the part where we had to explain the scientific reasoning behind why we are more attractive to certain females and males. Anyways, it was fun and then it was time for BREAK! Adios my people!


No comments:

Post a Comment